The Dorman Volleyball team invites you to participate in an upcoming fundraiser in honor or Reid Bowyer. The game will take place on October 10th where DHS will play Byrnes. Reid Bowyer was diagnosed with Glioblastoma in August and is very dear to the players and this community.
JV starts at 5:30; Varsity starts at 7:00
- We will sell raffle tickets and conduct a silent auction.
Some items up for auction and the raffle include:
- Hunter Renfrow signed Clemson National Championship football
- World Series baseballs
- Upward Stars Academy tuition ($225 value)
- Upward Stars Club Volleyball tuition (up to $1500 value)
- Attractions books
- Yeti Cooler
- Dorman Apparel
- NIKE and Oakley sunglasses
- Photography session ($100 value)
- Young Living Essential Oils
- And so much more!!
Check our Dorman Volleyball Instagram (dormanvb), Twitter (@DormanVB) and Facebook (Dorman Facebook) pages for pictures of various items
- We will be selling shirts for everyone to wear the night of the fundraiser through RSN. We will have a few for purchase the night of the game.
We will take donations up through game night. All proceeds outside of putting the actual game on (officials and security) will go directly to Reid and his family.